Working Parties* are open to everyone interested in maintaining the Brook in a good state for the benefit of local residents and wildlife. If you are interested in Volunteering please follow the link for more details. A Map of Sites where we Meet is available to help you find us. Everyone is welcome, under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Please wear stout footwear and suitable clothing for the weather. Gloves, tools and refreshments provided
* We have had to change things to meet the Covid 19 guidelines – see our home page for latest info.
Next Working Party
- We are delighted to let you know that the next CBGG Saturday Working Party has been planned.This will take place on the morning of Saturday 12th June 2021.Due the restrictions still in place there will be separate groups of six, working on different tasks, all subject to restrictions which I outline below.
- Places on Work Parties must be pre-booked as we can only accommodate a limited number of volunteers
- Pre-booked volunteers will be advised on the place to meet when their volunteer role is confirmed (usually the Thursday before the Work Party)
- Regrettably we cannot allow people to ‘just turn up’ on the day
- Tools must not be shared, or must be thoroughly cleaned before being passed on to others
- Volunteers may either bring their own gloves or will be given a new pair by CBGG which they may keep and take home with them.
- Refreshments will be provided during the work party.
- Whilst working social distancing of at least 1 metre must be maintained by all volunteers not in the same household
- Please do not volunteer if you are shielded, self-isolating, have recently tested positive for Covid 19 or feel unwell in any way
The next Work Party in on Saturday 12th June starting at 10am. Further details available nearer the date.
If you are interested and able to join us for this Work Party please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for registering for the next Work Party is 12 noon on Wednesday 9th June. Allocation to the Work Parties will be on a ‘first come first served’ basis, please indicate what type of tasks you are interested in doing. If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us.
Upcoming Working Parties
The second Saturday of every month – Limited numbers to ensure compliance with latest guidelines